Go by internet, it is our future. Soon there will be two kinds of companies: net companies, and those who quit business.
Web-studio 'Nefrit' offers you site development or site promotion services. Our studio specializes in development sites of different complexity.
We offer you 'turnkey' site development - complex service, which includes the development of graphic design, technical HTML-coding to standards, program’s modules implementation, site disposal in internet, popular counters installation, addition of the search optimization elements.
The following can be negotiated additionally: domain registration, hosting payment, further support of the site performance, information update.
The aims of the site development:
- Informing the Internet audience about the company and its services.
- New market development.
- New customers attraction.
- Brand development.
- Possibility of advertisement provisions.
- New ways of feedback from the customer.
We can offer the following variants of the internet sites, depending on your needs:
- Budget website (website – “business card”) – from 250$*
- Promo site (website – “business card” with exclusive design) – from 400$*
- Website for small enterprise – from 550$*
- Official site – from 800$*
- Internet shop (standard) – from 500$*
- Internet shop (with exclusive design) – from 1000$*
- Web-portal (bulletin boards, news lines, big catalogues) – from 1500$*
- Corporative website (B2B, CRM, ERP systems) – from 2000$*
- Website by exclusive order (to be discussed personally)
* Reference price, final price will be defined individually and specified according to website functionality and volume.
Stages of the project
Website development stages:
- Initial requirements (filling in the brief by a customer)
- Requirements evaluation (commercial offer with approximate terms and price)
- Contract for Technical Assignment (TA)
- Development and approval of TA (with exact price and terms)
- TA payment
2) Advance payment 30%
- Home page design
- Secondary pages design
- Design approval document
4) HTML coding
- SEO coding (subject to requirements of search engines)
- CMS assembly and HTML coding integration
5) Advance payment 30%
- Front-end programming
- Administrator part programming
- Alpha testing (closed testing by studio)
- Beta testing (along with customer)
8) Payment 40%
9) Completion of works
- Placing and installation at customer’s hosting
- Report and website documentation
10) Extra works (if necessary)
- Content integration
- Website registration in search engines and internet catalogues
- Website maintenance works